What we do
Directure partners with our clients in evaluating some of their most strategic and complex decisions. We provide independent, objective advice which makes us uniquely suited to offer a range of advisory services to boards of directors and special committees.
Our advisory services include identification and ranking of opportunities across industry sectors. We counsel our clients through most stages of the process as we evaluate strategic alternatives, assess potential partners and targets and advise on transactions in collaboration with client executives and other partners of client.
Our industry insight, focus and international network position us as an appreciated partner to stakeholders, and allows us to subsequently provide exceptional results for our clients.
Fit for the future
Enablement & Facilitation
Every company is looking to further amortise on its business model and on its organisational capabilities. Analyses on the value of existing and potential partnerships can reveal information on alternate paths to value creation and on the prerequisites to their realisation.
- Target identification and evaluation – outside-in analysis
- First contact and confirmation of interest
- Presentation of targets – conclusion and recommendations on priority setting
- Project Management – appraisal, assessment and decision
- Project Management – transaction and execution